Monday, August 18, 2008

Here we go !!!

I don’t know about you, but I am constantly looking for new yummy recipes. I thought this would be the perfect place to post new yummy recipes I find and I would like to invite you to do the same. Or actually they don't even have to be yummy or new; they can be everyday recipes, old family favorites or even improvements on the classics. A few times a week I will post recipes I have tried, with pictures (optional), my thoughts, helpful hints, etc. Please feel free to do the same.
When you post a recipe put where you found it, How Yummy it was on a scale of one to ten, Other item you served with the recipe and label it under category (Dessert, Chinese, Mexican, etc.)

Please try to put only recipes you have tried yourself, I know that there are tones of wonderful recipes in cookbooks waiting to be made. Try them out, and then tell us how it went. Don’t be afraid to try new thing, who knows you might find the next biggest thing!!
If you would like to contribute and/or know anyone else that would be interest let me know and I will add you to the author list.
STILL IN PROGRESS: My goal is to have a cooking club meeting set up once a month for the members here in salt lake by October. For our of town members I would invite you to try and organize a meeting in your home town. Every time we have a meeting we can post pictures and share the recipes we made and the fun we had. MORE DETAILS TO COME !!!

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

I just ran across this recipe and it looked super cute and easy! Thought you might like to add it or something. :) Haven't made them yet... they just look awesome, and in the spirit of my blog today, I decided to pass it on!


http://hideousdreadfulstinky.blogspot.com/2008/03/peanut-butter-jelly-cookies.html